Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sexy Rexi is my name!


I'm excited for you to get to know me.  First of all, some say I am lazy.  I don't agree. Lazy isn’t the word.  How about physically challenged?  No.  Ok, boring.  Nope, not it either.  Fine.  I am my own special doggie and I’m not a big fan of exercising.   Yes, that sounds better.  I'm not too big on trusting others either, it may take me a tiny, little bit to trust you, but don’t give up on me.  Eventually, I will like you just as much as I like my mommy.  Ok, just kidding again.  But I definitely will like you a whole lot…eventually. 

My favorite time of day is any time I get to take a potty brake.  Sometimes, I try to sneak a little extra snack after my brother has gone potty.  You know, the good stuff!  My mommy doesn’t like when I do this and she yells at me to stop but sometimes I think it’s funny when she does this so I just keep on eating.  She will usually start running at me though with her hands in the air.  That definitely stops me.  I mean, who wouldn't love that delicacy! 

Gotta go though.  Mommy just got up and I think it's potty time!!  I'll leave you with a few pics of my Sexy self though...

 a little menagerie of me!

and this is my mommy and me!


Bark at ya later!

love, Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment