Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's a Weight Loss Challenge!

As Mommy was dropping us off this morning at Dogtopia, our favorite place besides Mommy's lap, this morning, Rex was offered an amazing deal!

He is a little overweight, as you probably already know, and for a while now, our vet has been harassing him about loosing some poundage.  Well Dogtopia has offered to help - so again, Rex is getting all the attention...don't get me wrong, I want him to loose some weight too because then maybe he won't be "too tired" to play with me.  But more attention for him?!?!  I don't know.  I already get the bad end of the deal because when Rex's portions are decreased, so are mine.

But, I couldn't imagine not having that lazy, I mean crazy, bro around.  So, here's to REX loosing a few more pounds!

bo


No comments:

Post a Comment