Friday, May 18, 2012

my name is Bo!

Finally my brother stepped out from the spotlight.  He can be that way sometimes - you know, needy, attention-seeking, etc.  I'm not like that all though. 

Let's start with a little of my past.  I'm the oldest here, by like almost 2 years.  I've been around since the beginning.  I was around during the college years, I was there everyday waiting on Mommy to get home everyday from her internship, and there up all night when she would study (ha - study, who am I kidding!).  So, of course, I have a close relationship with my mommy.  Rex and I always argue over who is the favorite child but we all know it's me.  There's really no arguing over this. 

On top of being the favorite child, I have children of my own.  Surprise, surprise!  My mommy set me up on a blind date about 4 years ago and a few months after that special night the kids arrived.  Three of them!  I don't get to see my kids too often because they all got adopted out but when I do, we have fun! 

With my mommy hanging around this new human baby lately, it's got me thinking about having more kids.  But, NO!  I don't think I can handle all that comes with being a daddy again. It's tough work.  I all the crying...cooing...feedings...wow.  So, I've been having talks with the human baby on the sly lately and we're in the works together to make sure Mommy has a not-so-good experience with him from now on.  Like Rex mentioned the other day, the baby barfed all over our mommy.  Talk about hilarious-ness!  Hopefully next time she hangs out with the baby he'll pull out the big stops and, dare I say it, poop on her - although we should make sure Rex isn't around for that!

Anyhow, I'll leave you all with some pics of me.  Don't be jealous.  I know I'm a handsome fellow...

 back in the day with my babies momma, Tiny 
 

 
 just a little collection of me (and my mommy)


I like to think I'm a model sometimes






Bo!

No comments:

Post a Comment