Tuesday, July 3, 2012

a dog needs what a dog needs...

I figured I would take some time to show you just a few of the things I've found while browsing the internet that have peaked my interest.

first, this adorable, argyle collar.  love it. 

and these super fun nylon collars!


and not that it matches, but we still gotta support our Mommy's Alma Mater

how cute would we be with our new collars and this Ralph Lauren shirt?!?!
 
while we are outside frolicking around in our new gear, we could use this to actually see the crazy, barking dogs next door.  they would be so jealous of our new look!


 and just to make sure my brother looks his best in his new shirt, this, for Rex!


I've found so many new and great things I want and I'll show you more later!


Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment