Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Ups and Downs of Our Fab Lives!

So do you want to good or the bad first?  What if I told you the bad isn't really that bad?

Ok, bad first.  It's not about me anyways, so what do I care?!?!

Sweet little Rex.  Wait.  Who am I kidding?  Sweet large Rex.  Yeah, more like it!  We went to the vet this morning, and more about that in just a second, but Rex got on the scale while we were there.  Remember, he's trying to loose weight...

Well there was no weight loss.  There was a weight GAIN!  Ok, fine, it was only .3 pounds, but still!

I don't want to totally discourage my brother because he does need to loose the weight, but I'm not sure what else we can do.  So, I've come up with this plan...to focus on weight control for now, not weight loss.  Let's just see if Rex can maintain his current weight.  And no, I won't embarrass him that much by telling you his current weight, I do have to sleep in the same kennel with him, ya know!!  But, help me help Rex to maintain his weight and not GAIN!!

Ready for the GOOD news?!?!

Remember me mentioning the vet visit this morning?  Well, it was for me and to check my knee.  And, the verdict...everything healed up great!  And, I got to finally go back to daycare today!  Gosh, I missed that place.  It was so great to get back and see all my friends again. 

But it was a long, tiresome days, so it's off to bed for me!

Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment