Saturday, July 7, 2012

not his el-bow, but his knee-bo

It's about Bo again.  Of course.  Always.

But seriously, Bo needs all your positive thoughts sent his way.  We woke up and I kinda thought something was wrong with him but didn't pay that much attention.  Later, as we were about to leave for our babysitting Caleb job, Mommy realized something was wrong too. 

Bo couldn't walk on one of his legs.  It was all hiked-up flamingo style.  And then all of a sudden, life became a rush and out the door they went...

About an hour later they came back and I realized where they had been...you can't mistake the smell of a...doctor's office.  Ugh!  Anyhow, they were home and Bo was still alive.  Bo did look really calm...like 'I just got some good meds' calm.  I heard Mommy talking on the phone about the pins in Bo's knees and how one of them dislocated/moved or something.  OUCH!

Bo's probably going to have to have surgery but we'll know for sure tomorrow.  He's got a doctor's appointment at 9am, on Sunday, yes.

When this is all over, I better get some of my very own, special attention!!

Rex


No comments:

Post a Comment