Saturday, June 8, 2013

It's a busy life, but someone's gotta do it...

It's been a busy week for me.  Last weekend we all got to hang out with Baby Gwynevere.  Gosh, she tastes so good; I just love licking her!  It's especially great when she sticks her hand out and it's covered in slobber.  YUM!  Here's a pick of each of us with her.


This past Wednesday I got to go to Dogtopia.  My brother, Rex, and sister, Flor, didn't come so it was just me! It was water day so I got to go outside and play in the water and it was one of the best days of my life!!!

Then the other night I went outside and guess what I found?!?!  A TURTLE!!!  I wanted to play sooo bad with her but she just wouldn't.  I was a little sad...

 Check her out!  So cute but kinda boring!
 

Today was the absolute best though.  I got to go to the Waco Farmer's Market and for a walk along the Brazos River at Cameron Park!!  Here's a pic of me on my way...


 And here's a few others from the morning.

I had so much fun with my Mommy!  She shared her breakfast burrito with me, I got lots of love from a bunch of kids, and on the walk - ohmygosh!  There were ducks everywhere - even baby ones!  They didn't really wanna play with me but it was still fun running after them!  I can't wait to go back.  But for now, it's nap time - I'm exhausted!

Bo

1 comment: