Sunday, May 19, 2013

Guest Post from Mommy!!

Yes, this is Bo and Rex's Mommy here!  I thought I would give you all an update on my boys, mainly Rex.  We went to the vet this past week for a check up.  They did blood work, got a stool sample, checked his ears, the whole 9-yards.  Both Bo and Rex were subjected to this.  What a mean Mommy I am huh?!?!

Anyhow, later on that day, I got a call from the vet with results from one of the blood test and unfortunately, Rex's liver "levels" are rising again.  At this point, they're still within normal range, but they are rising nonetheless.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.  I certainly don't want him to have to go through all the cancer stuff again (needle pricks, ultrasounds, surgery, etc) and I'm sure he would rather not as well! 

And don't worry - the boys will be back to blogging later this week!

ashley



1 comment:

  1. Well i know i am late but prayer are heard all the time. I hope everything is good and fine.

    ReplyDelete