Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wee Wednesday

Dear Loyal Readers,

Bo and Rex told me that Dogtopia offers a special shindig on Wednesdays for small creatures. I said I wanted to go as well. Bo thought that was a great idea but Rex, always the negative one, informed me that it is ONLY for canine creatures, not baby humans. Well, my feelings were a little hurt, to say the least.

I thought maybe I could dress up in a Halloween doggie costume and then crawl in the door and maybe no one would notice? Hmmm...I can't crawl yet so that won't work. Bummer. Bo suggested I tell the owners that I taste really yummy when my feet are covered in powdered sugar so maybe I could come at snack time and all the pups could lick my toes. I think this is my best option so far. I'm very determined to go play during Wee Wednesdays.

I have so much in common with small dogs. I get carried everywhere, people constantly say how cute I am, I rely on my mommy for absolutely everything, I love playing with toys, and I LOVE to lick things. I don't see why the the minor fact that I'm a baby human instead of a puppy should mean that I can't go to Dogtopia on Wednesdays!

Don't worry though.  I'm not giving up.  I'll keep you all updated on my plans... 

Caleb, the Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment