Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Then One Where He Speaks in German

The language of Germany.  Wow.  It's tuff (haha, like ruff!).  But, I'm giving it a go and putting my best paw forward to learn how to speak the language.  Let me share what I've learned so far...

Ich mag meinen Bruder.
Er ist der Beste.
Ich liebe meine Mammi.
Wenn wir zum Kindergarten gehen, spiele ich viel.

What do you think?  Pretty good huh?  I'm still working on my pronunciation, seeing as though it's a little harder when you have a "woof"/"bark"/"ruff" to go with everything, but I'm sure I'll get there soon enough. 

I bet you're all wondering why I'm doing this...because I'm trying to be as marketable as my brother!  I mean, come on, he knows Spanish (being a Chihuahua and all) and that makes him super marketable.  But I've got tricks - so I guess we're even?!?!

Anyhow, time to get back to my German lessons!

Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment