Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Birthday and More Thank-fuls!

Yesterday was MY BIRTHDAY!  Yes, I am SIX now!  I begged Mommy to let me watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua, The Movie, one more time but she said no.  So instead I lounged, stuffed my face (with things I won't mention here), and loved on my Mommy and brother and sister.  Overall, it was a great day!
Here I am over the years.  I've just gotten better with time, dontcha think?!

And my Mommy and I - she gives the best cuddles!
 
 
And since today is Thanksgiving, I figured I finish out our list of thankfuls...
  • We are both thankful for blankets - especially ones from the baby section at Target!  They make our home so warm and soft for the times when Mommy isn't home.
  • I'm thankful for birthdays - another year I've gotten to spend with my Mommy and my brother, Bo!
  • No squeak toys - you have no idea how annoying it is when my brother, Bo gets a toy and won't stop squeaking it!
  • We both love the holidays too - we get to get all dressed up and take fun pictures that get sent to all our friends!  So fun!
  • And last but not least, we are both thankful for TV.  We love it when Mommy leaves it on when she leaves - we've learned so much about some family called The Kardashians - they be cray.  And we're totally up to date on all the latest fashion and movie reviews. 
 
That's it for now.  Time for bed - it's been a long, turkey filled day!
 

~ Rex



No comments:

Post a Comment