Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's been too long (especially in doggie years)...

Yeah, I know, I know.  It seems we've been MIA for a while now.  But trust me when I say we've been busy! 

Ok, a little busy.  But we haven't forgotten about all our loyal readers.  I can promise you that!

Anyhow, back to my bro and I...not only have we spent time with our friends over the last two weeks, but we've also spent lots of extra time hanging with our mommy, visiting that human-baby thing, Caleb, sometimes done a little dieting (yeah, I know, again, I'm working on it though), and gone to Dogtopia - and had Chihuahua day there one of the days!

If Chihuahua Day at Dogtopia wasn't fun, then I don't know what is!  I did a little tug-of-war, fetch, and bubble chasing with all my other Chihuahua friends...actually, more like cousins.  It's always great to hang out with my family...er, I mean friends!

Anyhow, I'm exhausted and my brother wants to play.  Gotta go - gonna satisfy my bro for a second then back to couch for cuddle time with Mommy!

Rex


No comments:

Post a Comment